A simple delcious veggie treat with sourdough bread, ripe avocado, edamame beans!
- 2 large sliced sourdough bread
- 2 medium ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cooked edamame beans
- 2 raw asparagus sticks, diced into small pieces
- Small handfull of watercress
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Flaked salt
- Ground black pepper
- Toast two large slices of sourdough bread
- while the the bread is toasting, slice the avocado in to 1/2 slices.
- Layer the sliced avocado on top of the sourdough. Sprinkle on the edamame, asparagus and watercress. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle on some flaked salt and cracked black pepper.